Electrohypersensitivity - What is It?
It has become increasingly apparent that out vaunted electronic technology can cause and is causing lasting lasting damage to human heath. One of the impairments is Electrohypersensitivity (EHS) - which is also known as electrosensitivity (ES). Those who suffer from this condition become ill when exposed to Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) and Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic fields.
The emergence of EHS is hardly surprising given the strong body of evidence dating back 80 years which documents serious biological effects from these electromagnetic frequencies. Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy, a retired lecturer in Cell Biology at Imperial College, London and former scientific advisor to the European Space Agency, explains how 'virtually every living cell is a seething mass of electric and biochemical amplifiers that are essential for their normal function. We should not be surprised to find that our cells can detect and respond to electromagnetic fields that are orders of magnitude below the strength needed to generate significant heat'. We are electro-sensitive beings who have evolved in synchronicity with the earth's natural magnetic field of 7.83 Hz.
Of serious concern is the mounting evidence that more and more people are developing electrohypersensitivity with some researchers estimating that between 3 to 5% of the population in France and Sweden currently suffer from this condition. French oncologist, Professor Dominique Belpomme expects these numbers to rise to affect up to 50% of the population in the next 25 to 50 years. This will occur as previously health people become sensitised from exposure to technologies that utilise pulsed microwave radiation such as smart meters, mobile phones, WiFi activated lap tops, iPads, DECT cordless phones etc.
Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy states that 'those fields that give the most trouble are the Extremely Low Frequency and radio frequencies that are pulsed. The higher frequencies such as microwaves used in mobile phones, WiFi and DECT cordless phones are the most damaging. Our present exposure to man-made microwaves is about a million billion billion (one followed by eighteen zeros) times greater than our natural exposure to these frequencies'.
Bioengineer, Professor Henry Lai from the University of Washington, has documented the effects of EMR on organs and systems in the body: 'our cells in our bodies are reacting to electromagnetic fields as potentially harmful, like other environmental toxins. The DNA in the living cells recognises electromagnetic fields at very low levels of exposure and produces a chemical stress response'.
Professor Belpomme's research has shown that 'EMF's trigger major effects in the brain. The most important effect is the opening of the blood-brain barrier. This allows mercury, organochlorates (organochlorines) and other toxins to pervade through the brain, where they cause diverse ailments and neurogenerative diseases.'
International Recognition of Electro-hypersensitivity (EHS)
All offered treatments are not intended to be understood as medical diagnosis. The intention is to support your body, mind and soul to feel well balanced in life and to activate your own healing system.